Monday 17th – Friday 21st August, 10am-4pm
Ages 8-18 years old
Join us for a fun, relaxed and interesting week exploring film and theatre at the Pound with The Last Baguette Theatre Company. We will devise characters and scenes, create stories and build a short film together over the week. Get creative, make friends and learn about film and theatre, finishing up with a social distanced premiere in the Pound’s auditorium.
Film Premiere: Please note that the premiere will happen a week after the summer school in the Pound’s auditorium. It will go live online at the same time so family and friends can watch from their home too. The date will be announced on the 5th August.
£60 – sibling discount (First child must have a standard ticket)
£80 – standard ticket
£100 – pay it forward (This ticket price is for anyone able to spend a little extra. This will help us to continue to provide sibling discounts and support the Pound Youth Theatre whilst we are having to limit places and our income).
We will be following government guidelines and advice for protective measures for holiday clubs during the Covid-19 outbreak. This will mean that the summer school will run a little differently. We Please do read through this before booking a place.
What to expect during the summer school week:
We would like you to drop off your young person in the car park, a staff member will meet them and guide them through into the auditorium.
– We will encourage regular hand washing.
– Activities will be designed with social distancing in place.
– If your young person needs first aid during the session or help that requires a staff member to be closer than two metres, the staff member will put on their mask.
– We would like you to wait outside when collecting your young person, we will accompany them outside.
What you will need to bring:
– Suitable clothing for being outside including a coat or umbrella. We will be moving in and out of the building when following the one-way system.
– A packed lunch, water bottle and snacks.
– A pencil case.
Even though it will look a little different, our summer school is going to still be filled with fun and creative activities that respond to your young person’s imagination and individuality.
If you would like more details on what we are doing to run the sessions safely then please email Antonia.