THE BIG ART DAY
BIG ART DAY
Thursday 13th August, 10am-3pm
£25 per child, £20 sibling discount
Join Antonia and resident artist Clare Winnan for our BIG ART DAY. You will learn a range of techniques, learn about some of the most exciting artists and will leave the day with your own masterpieces! All materials will be provided.
The BIG ART DAY is aimed at 6-12 year olds but older children are also welcome.
What to expect during the BIG ART DAY:
- We will encourage regular hand washing.
- Each child/household will receive their own equipment for the day. Activities will be designed with social distancing in place.
- If your child needs help that requires a staff member to be closer than two metres, the staff member will put on their mask.
What you will need to bring:
- Consent forms will be emailed to the person booking, these will need to be returned before the workshop.
- Suitable clothing for being outside, we will be moving in and out of the building using the one-way system and may take breaks outside.
- A packed lunch, water bottle and snacks.
Contact Antonia for more information on [email protected]