Promoting a Safe Environment at The Pound
Now that The Pound is partially open, we wanted to reassure you that we are doing all we can to promote a safe environment. In order to maintain this safety, we also rely on you to keep in mind your own safety and the safety of others.
Therefore, we would ask you to be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines, as well as public health recommendations:
- Avoid visiting The Pound if you are feeling unwell.
- Wash your hands often using soap and water and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Help us promote social distancing by remaining at least two metres away from others who are not part of your party, and do not shake hands or hug.
- Please keep your party together (especially if there are children in your group) to help maintain social distancing with other visitors.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.